Aims and Tasks Pursued by the Journal
NANO-and MICROSYSTEMS TECHOLOGY
The aims of the interdisciplinary theoretical and applied scientific and technical journal NANO-and MICROSYSTEMS TECHOLOGY is coverage of the modern state, prospects and development trends in the nano- and microsystem technology, presentation of the results of research and development, and also their introduction in various areas of science, technology and production, with periodicity of 12 issues in a year in Russian and English languages in the basic printed version. The microsystems engineering (MSE) based on the microsystems technology (MST) and the microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) uses the planar and volume constructional properties of the elements for creation of a new generation of devices, instruments and mechanisms of high complexity applied in radio engineering, optics, mechanical engineering, instrument making, chemistry and biomedicine on the basis of the microelectronics and nanosystems.
The keywords describing the content of the journal are nanotechnologies, probe microscopy, micromachines and nanosystems, molecular electronics, bioactive nanotechnologies, elements of sensors and biochips, microelectromechanical systems, micro-opto-electromechanical systems, bio-microelectromechanical systems, micro- and nano-electronic "systems-on-a chip".
Since 2005 the journal comes out as Nano- and Microsystem Technology, ISSN 1813-8586, previously the journal was printed under the name of Microsystem Technology, ISSN 1684-6419, 1999-2004. The new name is focused on expansion of the range of the considered problems taking into account development of the microsystem technology and transition from microelectronic techniques to nanotechnology with the use of nanomaterials for creation of nanosystems.
The transliterated name of the journal is NANO- I MIKROSISTEMNAYA TEKNIKA and its parallel name in English is NANO- and MICROSYSTEMS TECHOLOGY.
The task of NANO- and MICROSYSTEMS TECHOLOGY is to ensure conformity to the requirements presented by Scopus international abstract database during publication of the articles and reviews, and unconditional observance of the principles of the Code of Ethics of the scientific publications. The share of foreign members in the journal’s Editorial Council and Editorial Board equals to 10 %.
Since May, 2003, the journal is issued under a scientific-methodical guidance of the Department of Information Technologies and Computing Systems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, which in 2008 was reorganized into Department of Nanotechnologies and Information Technologies of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Since 2014 its articles are supplied with additional lists of literature in Latin letters (References) and the journal is included in INSPEC, international base of technical literature in English.
Since 2015 all the articles in their basic printed versions are translated into English and the journal is included in the international base - Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), which is a part of Medline on Web of Science platform.
In 2003 the journal was included in the List of the Scientific and Scientific-Technical Editions of VАК of Russia. In 2015 the journal was included into the updated List of the reviewed leading scientific rated domestic editions, in which the basic results of the candidate's or doctoral theses in technical, physical and mathematical, and chemical sciences should be published. In 2016 the journal was included in the database - Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) on the Web of Science platform.
Since 2005 the journal is indexed in the system of the Russian Index of Scientific Citation (RISC). Since 2017 its articles are given DOI.
Subject sections of the journal are: elements of the micro- and nanosystem technology (МNSТ); science of materials and technological foundations of МNSТ; nanotechnology and probe microscopy; molecular electronics and bioelectronics; designing and modeling of МNSТ; systems-on-a-crystal; application of МNSТ.
Thematic headings under VAK nomenclature:
01.04.00 PHYSICS: 01.04.10 Physics of semiconductors; 01.04.15 Physics and technology of nanostructures, nuclear and molecular physics.
02.00.00 CHEMICAL SCIENCES: 02.00.21 Chemistry of a solid body.
05.27.00 ELECTRONICS: 05.27.01. Solid-state electronics, radio-electronic components, micro- and nanoelectronics, devices on quantum effects; 05.27.06 Technology and equipment for manufacture of semiconductors, materials and devices of electronic technology.
Since 1999 abstracts of articles and keywords in Russian and English are available in section - «Search for Abstracts and Articles», and articles in Russian (since 1999) and English (since 2015) are in a free "postponed" open access (pdf format) in section - «Archives of Articles since 1999» on the journal sites: http://www.microsystems.ru; http://www.novtex.ru/nmst/.
Publication of articles is free of charge. The journal is distributed by subscription to the basic printed edition among the Russian and foreign subscribers. The requirements to the articles for publication and the subscription conditions are available on the site of the journal http://www.microsystems.ru/. The typescripts are accepted by the Responsible Secretary of the journal Antonina V. Lysenko (email@example.com, ph/fax: +7 (499) 269-55-10). An author (co-author) may publish only one article in one issue after a positive review of the Editorial Board.
Representatives of New Technologies Publishing House are members of the Russian Committee on Ethics of the Scientific Publications, the primary goal of which is elaboration of the rules and principles of ethics in the scientific-publishing process. It is possible to familiarize oneself with the principles of the Code of Ethics of the Scientific Publications on the official site – www.publicet.org.
Below is a reference content of the scientific articles and reviews on micro- and nanosystem technology (МNSТ) by sections (table).
Reference Content of Publications
- Sensitive elements and converters of information of the physical values, chemical elements, biological materials, sensors
- Actuation mechanisms and switches, micromechanisms, microtools, micromirrors
- Sources of energy and movement - micromotors, microturbines and power supply microsystems
- Microelectromechanical and micro-opto-electromechanical systems (MEMS/MOEMS)
- Radio- and microwave microelectromechanical filters
- Photon crystals
- Technological microsystems
Science of materials and technological foundations of МNSТ
- Materials of the surface and volume micromechanics
- Technological operations
- Three-dimensional technologies
- Low-dimensional structures
- Adaptive ("smart") materials
- Special technologies of МNSТ - LIGA-technology, particle-beam microshaping, fiber technology
Nanotechnology and probe microscopy
- Probe tools for SEM and АLD
- Multiprobe memory
- Magnito-, pezo- and ferroelectrics with nano-crystallites
- Probe microscopy of the organic and inorganic materials
- Nanoheterostructures and devices on their basis
- Nano-electromechanical elements
Molecular electronics and bioelectronics
- Biotechnical microsystems and bioreactors
- «Laboratory on a crystal», biochips, DNA-chips and DNA-processors
- Organic and polymeric semiconductors and contacts
- Devices and systems with the use of molecular objects as an element base of computers
- Quasibiological neuronet approaches to calculations and analysis of solutions
- Biomicroelectromechanical systems (BioMEMS)
- Molecular electronics
- Bioactive nanotechnologies
Designing and modeling of МNSТ
- Modeling and designing of materials, processes and elements of МNSТ
- Designing of micromachines and nanosystems
- CAD for МNSТ
- Management of microsystems and their distributed communities
- Modeling and designing of the single-crystal devices and micromachines
- Sources and receivers of terahertz radiation
- Spectrum analyzers
- Micro- and nanoelectronic systems-on-a-crystal with various functional elements and units
Application of MST
- Designing of the devices and micromachines on the basis of the element base of МNSТ
- Assemblage, testing and certification of macrosystems
- Aero- and autoelectronic components and units on the basis of МNSТ
- Mini- and micro-robot-technical ground- and underground, above- and underwater, air- and space-based systems
- Scientific and technical conferences
- Exhibitions in the field of science, technologies and productions
Prof. P.P.Maltsev, D.Sc.,
Editor-in-chief of the Journal