While preparing the manuscripts of the articles we ask you to be guided by the following recommendations.
The volume of the article offered to the publication should not exceed 15 pages of the typewritten text printed
on a white paper (of the format A4) on one side of a sheet in two intervals (not more then 30 lines and 60 signs
in a line on a page, the size of a type is from 12 to 14).
Into the volume of an article must be included:
The following items are presented to the editorial office in duplicate:
- a text;
The regulations for reviewing the manuscript submitted for publication in the Journal can be found here.
- a text of an article signed by all authors with the indication of a submittal (presentation) date;
- illustrations signed in a pencil on the back and pointing out the author`s surname, number of
illustrations and a title of the article;
- a list of illustration captions;
- a summary (not more than 5 - 7 lines);
- an abstract written in Russian and English;
- Bibliographic list should be printed in Roman script; any non-Roman sources are to be transliterated in Roman script, including surname and initials of the authors and title of publication source, while technical acronyms (issue, volume, page etc) should be translated using conventional and generally accepted designations;
- surnames, initials of the authors and a title of the article written in English;
- an information about the authors (surname, forename, patronymic, scientific degree, place of work,
occupation, home and service addresses and telephones, fax and E-mail).
Obligatory elements of an article registration are:
The formulas, letter designations, figures, signs and their disposition should be precise and distinctive.
All symbols and text selections are marked in the second copy in pencil: the letters are marked by double
lines (capital ones are underlined below, small ones are underlined above); upper and lower indexes
(including primes and degrees) are marked by small arcs and and л accordingly; the semiboldface type is
underlined by a direct line, italic type is underlined by sinuous line, and gap type is underlined by short lines.
It is necessary to pay attention to clearness of mathematical signs and similar letters (capital and small ones,
Latin and Greek alphabets).
- initials and surnames of the authors;
- scientific degree;
- name of organization (full in the correspondence with the last edition of the charter);
- summary of the article.
The illustrations are executed with the account of their consequent reproduction by means of operating
polygraphy (with the use of a scanner): drawings (delineations, schemes, schedules, figures) are executed with
the help of a program using graphic editors or manually (in black ink or paste) on a white dense paper; color
illustrations (photos) are made on a dim paper with high visibility.
The list of literature is made according to the order of the references in the text and is made out as follows:
It is desirable to represent the articles written by computer both listings of a printer (Figures by a laser printer) and in a
diskette 3,25 " in a file kind executed in Microsoft text editor.
- for the book of the collections it is obligatory to point out a surname and initials of the authors,
full title of the book (the collection), city, publishing house, the year and it is desirable a total number of pages;
- for the journal articles it is obligatory to point out a surname and initials of the authors, a title of the article,
a title of the journal, the year, a( tome) volume, its number and the numbers of pages;
- if the number of the authors is more than four, then it is necessary to indicate the names of the first three authors with the following word: "ad. al.";
- it is necessary to write the references to the foreign literature in the original language without any reductions.
Send your articles at the address : Editorial office of the journal "Nano and microsystem technique" Publishing House
"New Technologies" 4, Stromynsky Lane, Moscow, 107076 Russia Tel., fax :+7(499)269-55-10,